European Blackjack Gold
Blackjack is one of the oldest casino games and is still used widely at casinos all over the world. In the live gaming market, there are several variations of this classic which still excite players to this very day. Go Toers can now get the same excitement from the comfort of their own home. From Las Vegas to Monaco, European Gold Blackjack from Microgaming has taken on the challenge of combining Australian live casino fun into your computer with smooth graphics and life-like sound that is sure to impress.
How to Go To Blackjack
The object of the game, in a nutshell, is to beat the dealer without going over the value twenty-one. Face cards have a value of 10 and aces are either 11 or 1, whichever helps the hand most. A “blackjack” is a ten-value card with an ace (adding up to 21) in the first two cards.
First, your turn:
- You will be given two cards. Then you will be given the opportunity to hit your hand with another card or stand at its current value. You can take as many cards as you need. If your hand totals over 21, you automatically lose.
- If your hand consists of two cards that are the same value, you will be given the option of splitting them up to make two hands to hit or stay on.
- If the value of your hand is 9, 10 or 11, you’ll be given the option to do what’s called a “double down”. Doubling down simply means you double your initial wager and receive just one more card. Double the wager, double the payoff.
Next, it’s the dealer’s turn:
- The dealer must hit all hands till it gains a value of 17 or better. Over 21 and they automatically lose.
- On to insurance. If the dealer is showing an ace, they will offer you insurance. Insurance will be half your original bet and paid two to one if the dealer has blackjack. Your original wager will lose but the insurance bet will pay two to one. In essence; the hand will push or remain equal.
Got it? Let’s go!
The Look of European Gold
The game looks very lifelike. The table has betting spots, a shoe and a rack with multi-denominational chips. The player is treated to an overhead view from the center spot perspective. The cards appear to flip in front of your betting circle from the shoe just like in real life, complete with a paper shuffling sound. In addition, winners have the payout placed next to the original wager adding to the realistic feel.
Make your European Gold Experience Your Own
One of the striking features of European Gold is its versatility. If you peruse the “options” menu, you’ll find a variety of sound option. You can cut out the ambient sounds, no music, stop the dealer counting for you… all to mix and match as you please. There is also a “quick deal” option, which is fast enough to make my head spin. I’ve been on one side of the table or other for twenty years and the “quick deal” option kept me on my toes. All of that along with the $5 to $1000 limit makes playing European Gold Blackjack a truly unique experience.
Fun Game for Any Skill Level
It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro looking for a strategy testing system or a novice trying to feel a little more confident on the tables, European Gold Blackjack is a fun way to test your skills. Boasting a smooth interface, easy betting platform and a variety of denominations European Gold Blackjack is truly just fun. You can try out various playing and betting strategies in a user-friendly gaming experience. The hit/stay sequence is smooth and easy to follow. The verbal prompts are helpful but not overwhelming and the pace is slow but doesn’t drag. Go Toer tested and approved, it’s sure to be a go-to favorite for computer or mobile casino gamers everywhere.
The random number generators are organic, they remind me very much of a hand shuffled blackjack shoe. I love that I didn’t have to play on a multi-user interface; other people’s bad decisions didn’t have to be my problem. The “re-bet” option was a great way to keep up with my betting strategy.
With free or cash games, European Gold Blackjack real money online has what you need. With it’s easy to use, versatile format, you can sink $10 into it on Friday and have an extra $50 by Monday. I love easy casino payments and flawless platforms.
Whether you’re an avid online casino user or just someone who likes to dabble, CasinoOnlineCA has a wide array of exciting games for you to choose from. Try your luck with a huge variety of table games, reel slots and Keno.
The games on CasinoOnlineCA are easy to play and easy to win. With the most diverse choice of games online and flexible limits, we have something for everyone.